Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a great few months back to school. I can not believe that the holidays are approaching so fast. I am looking forward to spending some quality time with my family and just relaxing.
I am always looking for some great activities to work on with my kiddos.
So some teacher friends and I have teamed up to load you up with resources to make teaching a bit easier!
This bundle is an incredible deal!
$114.15 retail value available for a limited time for $29.99 which is 74% off! Extreme value alert!
With 27 instant downloads and 739 pages of materials
including centers, printables, units of study, flippables, book studies,
centers, and much, much more.
For this bundle, I have contributed 3 different products.
The first character is my Character Traits Puzzle.
- 1 circle to connect the puzzle pieces with a space for book title and character name.
- 1 blank circle to connect the puzzle pieces.
- 3 pages of puzzle pieces with character traits
- 1 page of blank puzzle pieces for students to write their own character traits.
Each puzzle piece has space for students to cite text evidence to support their idea.
Use this fun activity for a small group or as a whole class.
This activity can be used to compare two characters, just print out two sets.
In narrative writing, students can complete this activity to help them plan and show how their character will respond the major events and challenges.
My second product is my Division Scoot Factors Game. What kid doesn’t love the game of Scoot?? My kiddos love moving around the room any chance they get (even when they shouldn’t be :))
This set has 40 division cards with 0-12 facts with a recording sheet.
iPhone Division Scoot can be played in different ways:
Play as a whole class, in small groups, for independent practice, or put this game into a math center.
My third product in the Educents 3 – 5 Bundle is my April Showers Produce May Flowers Multiplication Pack. I am super excited about this product and the kids just love it!
This craftivity includes:
* A cloud with the title of the activity.
* Raindrops where the students write equations to show their product.
* A stem to write a word problem and show how the student solved the problem in 3 different ways.
* There are also 4 different flower templates (two flowers with 6 petals, one flower with 8 petals, and one flower with 4 petals) for your students to create their fact flowers.
There are many ways to differentiate this craftivity, or the interactive notebook activity.
Differentiation: Students can write more or less factors on the flower petals (4 petals to 8 petals.)
2. Interactive Notebook Activity: There are 4 different flower templates for students to create fact flowers. Students can use one flower to show one product or they can create a field of fact flowers. Students can include the stem and write a word problem for that product (The stem and flower fit on a notebook page.)
3. Interactive Notebook Product Flowers: Have your students
Create a field of product flowers. There are 4 pages of product flowers with four flowers on each page. One page has flowers with 4 petals, two pages have flowers with 6 petals, and one page has flowers with 8 petals.
4. Multiplication/ Division Scoot: 36 mixed multiplication/division cards will have your students moving around the room while they practice their multiplication and division skills.
An answer sheet is also provided.
Check out the topics that are covered in this bundle!!
Academic Concepts Covered
· Parts of speech
· Sight words
· Word work
· Types of sentences
· Reading strategies
· Authors purpose
· Character analysis
· Book studies
· Adding and subtracting fractions
· Finding common denominators
· Multiplication and division
· Multistep word problems
· Writing Process
· Geometry & measurement
If you buy the Educents Bundle through my link, here and you can choose a product from my Teachers pay Teachers store, up to $5.00. Just forward me with your confirmation email to RachelH@2ndgraderockstars.com with your choice and I will send you the product.
Thanks for stopping by and saying hi,